Designed for all securing needs, especially suited to secure a bike to permanent fixing such as ground anchor, lamp post etc.
- 10mm square link hardened steel
- Length 1.8m
- Hardened steel lock body
- Double bearing lock mechanism
- 11mm hardened steel closed U-shackle
- Bright green acts as visual deterrent
- Sleeve protects wheels and paintwork
- MCN Magazine 5 Star Value Rating!
You can’t argue with sub-£40 for a decent length chain. There are two bikes in my garage at the moment and at 1.8 metres the Mammoth is easily long enough to fix both machines together. I loop the chain through the fork legs on both bikes, which saves having links trailing on the garage floor where they are more vulnerable to attack. The nylon sheath protects the finish on the bikes and also helps the lock work as a visual deterrent if you chain up at the roadside. The padlock itself is plastic-coated, feels hefty and has a cover to prevent muck getting inside the mechanism.
Quality: 4 Stars Out Of 5
Value: 5 Stars Out Of 5